100% Original Autel G-BOX2 Tool for Mercedes Benz All Key Lost Work with Autel MaxiIM IM608/IM508
Highlights of Autel G-BOX2:
1. Support Mercedes Benz All Key Lost, faster calculate password
2. Work together with both IM608 or IM508 with XP400
3. Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
4. Mercedes DAS3 can EIS/EZS all keys lost
5. Reduces reading time of W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
6. No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 Models
Autel G-BOX2 Description:
The G-BOX2 realizes fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using ths DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost. The use of the G-BOX2 reduces the time needed and eliminates the process of insertion and removal.
The G-BOX2 can read and access most engines manufactured by Bosch including EDS/ MEx17 series engines used in BMW and Volkswagen Vehicles. This capability supports the ability to perform adaptions when all keys are lost and engine is replaced.
The G-BOX2 is compatible with the Autel's advanced diagnostic tablets support IMMO and key programming functions.
Less Time, More Secure
1. Support fast mode on Vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using the Das3 EIS/ EZS are lost
2. Read and write Bosch Engine ECU on F Classis of BMW and MQB of Volkswagen
3. With the Autel's advanced Diagnostic Tablets supporting IMMO and Key programming functions
Autel G-BOX2 Product Display:
1. DC Port – Provides +12V DC power supply.
2. CAN-H Port – Universal CAN bus interface, connects with OBDII Pin6
3. K1 Port – Universal K-Line interface, connects with OBDII Pin1
4. Status Indicator – Indicates the current operating status
5. Relay Ports – Connect with dedicated relay cables
6. +12V Power Port – Universal power input/ output port
7. OBDII Connector – Connects to the vehicle's OBDII directly or via a dedicated extension cable
8. OBDII Female Connector – Connects to the main cable of Autel diagnostic tablet
9. CAN-L Port – Universal CAN Bus interface, connects with OBDII Pin14
10. K7 Port – Universal K-Line interface, connects with OBDII Pin7
11. GND Port – Universal power input/ output port
12. DB15 Port – Used with dedicated DB15 cable for reading and writing multiple types of ECUs
How to Use Autel G-BOX2 Work?
1. OBDII Operation when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicle are lost
Use OBDII access on Mercedes=Benz vehicles manufactured after 2009 with W204, W207, W216 and W164 EISs
1. How to do via OBD When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle Are Lost
This method is suitable for Mercedes-Benz W204, W207, W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009.
How to do on Bench When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle are Lost
This Method is suitable for all Mercedes-Benz EISs that are already supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablet
How to Connect Autel G-BOX2 Step by Step:
1. Plug the G-Box to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the packed DB15 Cable
2. Plug to the DC port of G-Box using a power adapter (DV 12V)
3. Plug the G-Box to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet (MaxiIM IM608, IM508)
Autel G-BOX2 Package Included:
1pc x Autel G-BOX2
1pc x DB15 Cable
1pc x K-Line Cable
1pc x Fuse Cable
2pcs x Fuse (5A)
2pcs x Clamp Cable
1pc x OBDII Extension Cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide