GODIAG GT100 Auto Tool OBDII Break Out Box ECU Connector
Highlights of GODIAG GT100:
1. GODIAG GT100 is a latest testing platform for OBDII protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance, diagnosis, programming & coding.
2. It can convert the car OBD2 interface into 6 pin for signal detection and electrical level conversion.
3. Able to connect the single modules or multiple modules of the vehicle.
4. Connect with any diagnostic tool to tell whether the car communication is good or not.
5. Supply power to the car when you change the battery to avoid the vehicle control module data being lost, automatically locked, key remote control fails or the fault light turns on.
6. One Year Warranty.
7. Work together with Xhorse VVDI2, Autel devices, Launch, Foxwell etc.
8. BMW CAS4 Test Platform function will be coming soon, and also will develop the connection cable for Benz and Chrysler, please wait.
9. GODIAG is our brand, we can provide good price and technical support for distributors worldwide. Please contact Whatsapp: +86-13995696053
Notice: Please choose in Version according to the voltage of your local place.
GODIAG GT100 Description:
GODIAG GT100 is a brand new ECU connector and protocol communication testing tool. It will greatly help a user to connect the ECU module separately for diagnosis, programming and coding. Also it will tell whether the diagnostic & programming tool can normally send out communication signal.
GODIAG GT100 Features:
1. OBDII Protocol Detector & Communication Detection
1). Connect GODIAG GT100 to the OBDII diagnostic port of the car.
1). Connect the ECU with the color jumpers. (If the ECU is CAN protocol, please check whether you will need to connect a 120 ohm resistor.)
Extend the car's OBDII 16pin interface to tell you whether the OBDII interface connection is good or not, which is convenient for the test of OBDII interface voltage waveform.
Use the connector to convert the OBD1 interface into obd2 interface according to the diagnostic interface communication protocol.
5. Connect multiple ECU control modules at the same time, which is convenient for the professional engineers to detect and maintain.
6. When to use the extension cables:
The space of the diagnostic interface location is too narrow to connect to the diagnostic tool, or the user find that the diagnostic cable is not long enough during maintenance. It can be extended by 1.2 meters.
1). Prepare battery A to supply power by connecting to No. 16 / 4 / 5 holes of Godiag GT100 & to the OBD2 diagnostic interface of the car.
*Turn on the power switch of Godiag GT100.
*Don't turn on the ignition switch, don't start the car.
GODIAG GT100 Function and Operation Guide:
– By connecting the vehicle and diagnostic tool via OBDII, Godiag GT100's LED will indicate whether the OBDII diagnostic interface has a good communication with the car.
|1. Manufacturer custom
2. SJE1850 wire
3. Manufacturer custom
4. Power grounding
5. Signal grounding
7. ISO9141-2&iso, DIS4230-4K wire
8. Manufacturer custom
|9. Manufacturer custom
10. SJE1850 wire《bus->
11. Manufacturer custom
12. Manufacturer custom
13. Manufacturer custom
15. ISO9141-2 & ISO/DIS 4230-4L wire
16. Car battery positive
GODIAG GT100 Hardware Connection:
GODIAG GT100 Connection Diagram:
GODIAG GT100 Parameter:
|Working voltage||DC 9V-24V|
|Work and power||0.5-0.6W|
|Adapter power||Input AC100v-240v, Output DC12V 1A|
|Operating temperature range||-20 to 70 °C ( -4 to 158 °F )|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 85 °C ( -40 to 185 °F )|
|Dimension||L: 23cm, W:18cm, H:7cm|