- iKeycutter CONDOR XC-MINI Master Series Automatic Key Cutting Machine
- 7'' Capacitive Touch Screen
- Built-in Database, together with latest free Instacode card. Easily find key information
- Software supports online-update lifetime
- It is most powerful and competitive auto key cutting machine
Condor XC-MINI Profile:
1. Built-in Database, together with latest free Instacode card. Easily find key information (Instacode card free for one year, for the second year, will cost 120usd)
The way to change language:
Please provide us with the serial number and wait us to authorize the language you want, then you can use the Update Tool to choose the language.
3. Software Support Update Online Lifetime
5. 7' Capacitive Touch Screen
11. Some Dimple/Tibbe keys need optional clamps
Condor XC-MINI Driver File Free Download
V5.0.1 Condor MINI Update Information:
Free Download V5.0.1 Condor XC-MINI Update Software
Honda Cycles(India)/activa 3G
Hero(India)/Splendor Minda, TVS(India)/Tata(India)/Ace,Suzuki(India)/Access(New)
HondaCycles(India)/Spark Minda,SuzukiCysles(India)/Access(New),Hero(India)/Splendor Minda
Fix some bug
Condor Mini 4.0.4 update (2018.3.31)
-add new screen compatible
-increase the civilian key holder m4
-universal key copy :bug fixes
-India: Honda active database
-modify the cutting method
-limit cutting speed
-modify gm45 to position m2-c
Condor Mini 4.0.3 software update: (2018.3.31)
1. New screen compatible
2.Modify the cutting method
3. Limit cutting speed
4. Modify GM45 to position M2-C
How to Use iKeycutter Condor XC-Mini?
Note:Check the usermanual to get detail operating instruction with pictures.
How to Install Clamp:
To Install the Clamp
1) Turn the LOCKING WRENCH counterclockwise on the left side to loosen.
2) Choose the clamp according to the key type, Push the clamp from the right side of the CLAMP CARRIAGE to limit position
3) Turn the LOCKING WRENCH clockwise to tighten the clamp
How to Use Condor XC-Mini Cut House Keys:
1.Clock M4 clamp on the Condor mini
Please note: Try to put the cutter and probe on top so that they won’t be broken, because the M4 clamp is higher than M1 and M2 clamps.
2.Insert the key.
Firtly turn the handle backwards to release it
Insert key, you can use a sheet to withstand
Turn the handle forwards to fasten it.
Or Firstly turn the handle backwards to release it
Insert key, you can use a sheet to help
Turn the handle forwards to fasten it
1.Click on “Key copy"
2.Choose ” universal profile”.
3.Choose the key type.
M4 clamp supports single/double sided & crucifix keys.
4.Will tell you what clamp you can use, then you can understand what is for M1 or M4.
5.Switch to M4 clamp, and choose “Key Learn”.
For the detail info with picuture,check here:How to Use Xhorse Condor Mini & M4 Clamp Cut House Keys
How to use “Key Database”
User need to supply the key code, then can cutting the key.
1) Enter the Main interface, Click on Key Database
2) Choose the Car Brand, Click on Confirm
3) ①Enter the key code ②Click on Confirm
4) Enter the key serial code Click on Confirm
5) The Bitting Code will be found in the database, and it will be shown on the screen,Click on Cut to start.
How to use“Key Duplication" ?
User need to supply the Car type and Year of the production
1) Enter the Main interface, Click on Key Duplication
2) ①Choose the Car Maker ②Click on Confirm
3) Choose Car Type, Click on Confirm
4) Choose the Car type and Year of the production, Click on Confirm.
5) Put the original Key in the properly position of the clamp display on the screen, then Click on Decode Key.
6) Verify bit code and modify bit code if needed, Click on Cut to start
How to use“Cut by Bitting" ?
There are 2 methods to get the key using Cut by Bitting
Method 1: without the origin key using Cut by Bitting
1) Enter the Main interface, Click on Cut by Bitting
2) Choose the Blank Key, Click on Confirm
3) ①Select Key Type ②Click on Confirm
4) ①Put the Blank Key in the properly position of the clamp display on the screen ②Enter bitting and verify, then click on Cut to start
Method 2: existing the origin key using Cut by Bitting
1) Choose the Blank Key, Click on Confirm
2) Select Key Type, Click on Confirm
3) Click on Decode Key, the found bitting will display on the screen
4) Verify bitting and modify bitting if needed, Click on Cut to start。
How to use“Find Bitting”?
Parts of the car are missing bitting on door lock/trunk lock/ignition lock, enter unknown bitting as "?"
1) Enter the Main interface, Click on Find Bitting
2) ①Select Car Maker ②Click on Confirm
3) ①Select the Blank Key ②Click on Confirm
4) ①Select Key Type ②Click on Confirm
5) ①Enter known bitting ②Enter unknown bitting as "?" ③Click on Find Bitting Code
Condor XC-Mini Feedback and Review:
2.Do Toyota TOY43 all key lost, save you a lot of time
3.Cut Suzuki, Mazda (key tooth in ignition lock more than door lock) all key lost, simply by enter the key code
4.Do Hyundai, Kia, Peugeot, and Citroen all key lost, directly program keys
5. HU101 works fine, HU92 works fine.
6.HU66 OK, have to do two passes on each side to get the key to work, same with hu100.
7. Fix the problem that other key cutting machines cut domestic Honda key not accurately
8.Clio 2 series with m1 clamp all is ok perfect
9. Panda MJ year 2005 cut key ok
10. Support “Define key tool” in a short time, for example: define 2015 corolla key
Guidence pic to show you how to connect the Condor XC-MINI in office
Guidence pic to show you how to connect the Condor XC-MINI with car ( this package do not contains inverter, you have to buy it separately, and the power of the inverter must above 300W)
Input voltage: 90V-264VAC
iKeycutter CONDOR XC-MINI Details Picture:
iKeycutter Condor XC-Mini Package List:
1pc x 1.5mm Cutter
1pc x 1.0mm Probe
1pc x 2mm Allen wrench
1pc x Power cord(1.5m)(optional)(USA/European/British/Chinese Standard)
1pc x USB Cable(2.0m)
1pc x Brush
1pc x M1 Clamp for Single/Double sided keys
1pc x M2 Clamp for Channel-track keys (Contained Functions of both M2)
1pc x Condor xc-mini key machine body
1pc x Quality certificate
1pc x Product packaging checklist
1pc x User's Manual