- Vxdiag VCX Nano for GM/OPEL with Wifi support GM Tech2Win and GDS2, perfectly replace GM MDI.
- Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more.
2. Support WIFI.
3. Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more
4. Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
5. Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
6. Quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector
7. Can be used with desktop PC or laptop
8. Supports GM vehicle from year 2000 to 2020
1. VXDiag VCX NANO for GM/OPEL software includes two parts: tech2win and GDS2.
Version of tech2win: 16.02.24
GDS2 can only work on win 7 64 bit and win 8 64 bit,home version of windows is not supported!
Tech2win can work on both XP/win7/win8/win10 32bit and 64 bit.
2. Software update by link while firmware updated online.
3. Only GDS2 Software support Opel and SAAB. Please do not use tech2win to test Opel or SAAB, Tech2win DOES NOT Support!
VXDiag VCX NANO for GM/OPEL Language:
GM Tech2win software only Support English.
GM GDS2 Software support multi languages.
VCX Nano GM Kit support both GDS & GDS2. GDS 2 works similar to the original GDS. easier and faster.
* Support PC-based diagnostics with rollout of the Global Diagnostic System GDS & GDS2
* Support GM TIS2WEB online Service Programming System (SPS)
* Support Tech2Win application to offering a larger screen with all of the Tech 2 tool functionality
For pass-through programming of electronic control units on all vehicles built since 1996 and future model releases. The VCX Nano Prime GM KIT is between 20% and 70% faster than Tech 2.For example, on a new Tahoe hybrid with 7 ECUS, it would normally take 2 full hours to reprogram. But, with VCX Nano the process is completed in just 45 minutes. That’s a 64% difference and means you could service 10vehicles rather than 4in an 8-hour day! The potential to increase revenues is dramatic.
VCX Nano Prime GM KIT is the only full-spectrum diagnostic and reprogramming tool capable of servicing new Delta and Epsilon vehicles (with auxiliary CAN bus that cannot be serviced by Tech2).Below is the list of vehicles being delivered this year that will rely exclusively on this tool for service.
VXDIAG NANO GM USB Connection:
VXDIAG GM WiFi Connection: