- All-Sun EM285 is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in automotive electrical systems.
- Connect this item with an automotive battery. And then the end of its probe will detect the positive or negative voltage through switch.
The unit is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in automotive electrical systems
its long cable makes your testing easily.
After a simple hook-up of the unit to the vehicle's battery, automotive technician can conduct a positive or negative battery current to the tip by rocking the power switch forward or backward.
The unit has short-circuit protection and can test for bad ground contacts instantly.
It allows you to track and locate short circuits.
It can also test for continuity with the assistance of its auxiliary ground lead.
It is a comprehensive 6-24V DC test kit.
Clamp the red clip to the positive terminal of the vehicle's battery
All-Sun EM285 Specification:
Operation voltage: 6-24V DC
Cable length: about 5m
Overload protection: 8A (When the current exceeds 8A, this item will disconnect the current automatically.)
Weight: about 340g
1. Do not use the item around explosive gas, vapor, or dust. When the power switch is pressed (or rocked), battery current is conducted directly to the tip which may cause sparks when contacting ground or certain
2. The unit is not to be used with 110/220V house current, it is only use for DC 6~24V systems.
3. Do not use on AC voltage.
4. After you finishing checking vehicle, correctly restored all the connection-s which you disconnected.
5. Always follow the instructions and procedures indicated in the vehicle's service manual before attempting to disconnect any part or subsystem of the electrical circuit.
6. Never touch any dangerous part of the vehicle with your hand for safety. Don't touch any live conductor with hand or skin.
7. Don't use it if it is damaged.
8. Some components of vehicle work on low voltage, they cannot withstand the voltage allied by the item. To avoid damage for these components, don't use the item to apply voltage directly or indirectly.
9. Before driving, please always make sure that the vehicle is safe and reliable.
10. Don't use this item when driving.
1. An alarm sound made by the item indicates that the circuit breaker trips off.
2. After the circuit breaker trips, it will reset automatically within 3 to 5 seconds.
3. After an alarm sound, if this item is still connected with the testing object and you keep pressing down the power switch, the circuit breaker will repeat the process of trip and reset automatically.
1pc x Plastic Package
1pc x Flexi Extension Cable
1pc x Crocodile Clip
1pc x Wire Probe
1pc x Back-Probe